Lawnswood Partnership Centre of Excellence Conference Facilities
Modern state-of-the art meeting, training and event spaces in Wolverhampton
The Lawnswood Partnership Centre of Excellence Conference Facilities is dedicated to delivering efficient and sustainable professional learning and opportunities and is a partnership formed between education providers, mental health and wellbeing specialists and the University of Wolverhampton.
We aim to:
- Foster excellence in the understanding of young people’s mental well-being by ensuring a skilled and confident workforce
- Procure and deliver innovative and engaging professional development opportunities
- Ensure that professional development opportunities are undertaken in comfortable, engaging and inspiring surroundings
- Promote the use of digital technologies to empower and engage young people in more innovative and creative ways
- Provide suitable real-life contexts for enhancing professional experience
- Offer placement opportunities within settings relevant to specific workforce development
- Offer students and other trainees opportunities to apply their theoretical training within an appropriate setting
- Provide a range of courses and qualifications which are both formally and informally accredited
- Deliver statutory safeguarding training to schools, voluntary and community organisations at times to meet all needs.